- Earn extra money! Consignors earn 70% commission - Volunteers earn up to 80% commission.
- Clear unneeded items from your home without hassling with a yard sale.
- Shop our pre-sale before the public shopping times.
Quality is important. Items that are stained, too worn, have missing buttons or broken zippers, or are out of style will not be accepted at check-in. Items must be clean, free of odors and pet hair.
Toys, strollers, bikes, high chairs, and swings are top sellers. They should be clean and functioning. IF BATTERIES ARE REQUIRED, THEY MUST BE INCLUDED. Items will be tested and rejected if batteries are missing and we cannot items work.
Quality Children's Clothes – New or gently used, high quality clothing is accepted in sizes newborn through children’s size 14. (2-piece set priced together counts as one item).
Toys & Equipment – Toys (all ages, all kinds). All toys must be clean and in excellent condition WITHOUT missing parts. PUZZLES (only puzzles under 20 pcs, where the pieces can be all seen). Also, large outdoor play sets and plastic playground items, riding toys, bikes, wagons, scooters, kitchen sets, etc.
Children’s Books & DVDs – (No VHS Tapes) Check all books for missing or torn pages. All DVDs must be in original case.
Halloween Costumes & Christmas Themed Clothing
Car Seats – Car seats must have been manufactured in the last 5 years and never been involved in an accident, please check the manufacture date on the back of the car seats. Cover and belts should be clean. A copy of the manufacturer’s instructions must accompany each seat. If you don’t have that, you can download and print a copy from the manufacturer’s web site.
Children’s Furniture – Only small kid furniture that is in excellent condition. This includes pack-in-plays, toy boxes, book cases, toy organizers, etc. NO kids’ beds, changing tables, rocking chairs and gliders. All furniture must be fully assembled. Please check the U.S. consumer Product Safety Commission’s website to ensure your item has not been recalled at www.cpsc.gov
Baby Items – Strollers, Joggers and Bike Trailers. Car Seats and Booster (Must be manufactured in the last 5 years). Pack n Plays, Swings, High Chairs and Booster seats. Exersaucers, Walkers, Bouncy Seats and Door Jumpers. Shower gifts & accessories (like picture frames & collectibles), furnishings & décor, assembled cribs, bath tubs, monitors, baby bottles, diapers, diaper bags, burp pads, and any other baby items.
All items must be assembled at drop off unless new & still in box.
Sporting Equipment – Bring us your gently used equipment to include sports balls, bats, golf clubs, ski clothes, game tables, uniform pants, shin guards, etc.
Shoes – We only accept like-new condition shoes up to adult size 8 - please no heels or obvious adult-looking shoes. They must be packaged in clear bags, with the tag attached to the outside or they can be secured together with a zip tie with the tag also secured that way, too. You may also seal your bags with tape to deter anyone from opening them. If a shopper requests to open a bag, our volunteers will make sure it gets sealed back again. Do not bring them in shoe boxes. Please make sure the sizes are the same. If the shoes are too large for a bag, then make sure they are secured together.
Maternity Clothing & Nursery Items
All items must be clean and in excellent condition! Please feel free to add anything else as long as it relates to children or parenting.
Women’s Accessories – Handbags and Purses. Scarves, Hats & Jewelry. Must be in excellent condition. Handbags over $25 will be secured. Please attach tags securely and tape the safety pin if needed.
Home Décor – Pictures, Holiday Décor, Music CD’s, Bookcases, etc.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEMS BREAKING. PLEASE USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT.
- Any recalled items. (Check www.cpsc.gov for a complete list)
- Broken, dirty or overly used items.
- Items missing parts, straps are not accepted.
- Items that do not work or are missing batteries.
- Car Seats older than 5 years or have been in an accident. NO recalled or unsafe item. Please check our Product Safety and Recalls page for more detail information.
- Any crib manufactured BEFORE JUNE 2011 due to CPSC new crib regulations.
- T-Shirts with School Names, Races, Festivals or Similar Wording (this does not include college themed clothing).
- Toys or Books from Kids Meals, either alone or in plastic bags.
- Breast pumps with open pumping systems (including Medela's Pump in Style). You can easily search online to see if your pump is a closed system.
- Bumbo seats without a safety strap.
- Worn or out-of-date clothing. (Including any item with excessive wear, pilling or stretching).
- Stuffed animals (musical or stuffed animals that "do" something will be accepted).
- Handmade clothing or toys, due to safety reasons.
- Underwear - unless new in package.
- Socks - unless new in package.
- Adult clothing. Only children size 14 (Youth XL) or under will be accepted. Please do not bring Adult Small to pass as larger children's sizes.
- Items with stains, holes, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.
- Bottles and pacifiers - unless new in package.
- Walkers with wheels.